- Go to the shop and find the products that you want
- Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
- Once you add a product to our cart, Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
- Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
- When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number.
Yes. We ensure that the package is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy.
No. We only ship within Canada.
If you want to edit or add to your order, you need to create a new order with us. We will then cancel the old order. Email us at email@example.com with the order number that you want to be canceled. This will be cancelled or edited if it hasn’t shipped out yet.
All products are final sale, there are no returns or exchanges.
We only accept CASH
Taxes are included.
For any order over $300 the shipping is free. Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge will be delivered in 2 hours, also we ship our orders via Expediate/Xpresspost $15 Flat Rate and we provide a tracking number via email for you once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your E-Transfer to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there’s no payment, then the order is left pending.